The Research Institute for Development, Growth and Economics (RIDGE) is pleased to announce a call for papers for the Workshop on Public Economics to be held in Montevideo, Uruguay, on 25-26 May 2017. The deadline for submission is February 15, 2017 (12 AM ET).
The focus of the 2017 Public Economic workshop will be on (but not restricted to):
- Taxation and Redistributive Systems
- Optimal Taxation
- Tax Evasion
- Welfare Economics and Normative Economics
- Social Security, Social Insurance and Health Economics
- Development Economics and Policies
- Behavioral Economics and Policies
- Labor Market Analysis / Policies
- Education and Policies
- Local Public Economics and Geographical Economics
The 2017 workshop will take place within the framework of the 2017 RIDGE May Forum along with the following workshops:
- Trade and Firm Dynamics, May 19-20 (Montevideo, Uruguay)
- Economic History, May 26-27 (Montevideo, Uruguay)
The RIDGE forums aim at the spreading of high quality research in economics by bringing together prestigious researchers working on the frontier of knowledge to local and regional researchers and policymakers.
To view the programme of previous workshops please visit:
Participants to this workshop are welcome to attend the other workshops.
Full papers, written in English, must be submitted for consideration for the workshop. The cover page should include: the title of the paper, institutional affiliation, including address, phone and email of each author and an abstract with the appropriate JEL classification.
Each author can submit and present at most one paper per workshop(submission ofpapers to other workshops is possible).
Full papers, in PDF format, should be sent to: Andrea Cavallo firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for paper submission: February 15, 2017 (12 AM ET)
Notification of organizers decision: March 1, 2017
For more information about RIDGE see www.ridge.uy